Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Word Verification Wednesday

 Is there a BA(bookaholics Anonymous) meeting anywhere? I think I might have a problem. First step is admittance, right? RIGHT?! Wait. Do I ever want a cure?...No. No I don't.

Book addictions are nothing to be taken lightly. My bank account is seriously showing the strain. But. I can't stop. I have bought...12 books in the past 2 weeks. And I keep browsing Amazon and GoHastings for deals!!

AND on top of that, I already have a "small"(by comparison) stack of books to read! Is there a pill? 12 step program? Support group?

SO I JUST found out that Kim Harrison's next book in The Hollow's series came out TUESDAY! How can I stop buying books now!? They don't want me to get better...
















HERE is a hilarious query critique from the Evil Editor. So...so many snickers.

Happy Wednesday!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar