Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grace Elizabeth for The Sunday Times Style #blogmasday9


Recently, I shared with you a V Magazine editorial with Grace on it and said that those were my favourite pictures of her. Well, that's old news now.
She keeps on getting better and better as a model, and I keep on chaging my mind. This cover for the fashion supplement of The Times is my favourite photo of Grace EVER. Angel face indeed.

The editorial disappointed me slightly, though. But there was a lovely piece about Grace included on the issue which I loved.
I know for a fact that she is as lovely, professional and hard working as they make her sound on the article. And I'm glad to see her improving and getting the recognition she deserves.

"Amazing Grace"
Ph: Rory van Millingen











Hace poco compartí con vosotros un edito de V Magazine en el que salía Grace, y os dije que esas eran mis fotos favoritas de su portfolio.
Sigue mejorando poco a poco y yo sigo teniendo que cambiar cual es mi foto favorita. Esta portada para el suplemento de moda del Times es ahora mi foto favorita de Grace. Como dicen en la portada, cara de ángel.

El editorial me decepcionó un poco, la verdad. Pero le acompaña un pequeño texto sobre Grace que me encantó.
Se que es tan adorable, profesional y trabajadora como la pintan en el artículo. Y me alegra ver que sigue mejorando y consiguiendo el reconocimiento que se merece. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar