About a year ago
I started getting this magazine.
I can thank a school magazine drive.
The school(s) should send me a tax refund
for all the "support" I have given over the years.
Sometimes I get rooked -lol-
but not this time!
THIS TIME
I got what I paid for....
THIS "Journal" is so beautiful.
Want to take a peek?
Care to sit for a spell on this porch?
Jim Bathie/Yukie McLean
After you sit a spell you can pop in to
an inside porch at
Home Sweet Home
After sitting a while we will
move right along to
the home of
Mark & Nancy Peeples.
Look at this
light and bright dining retreat.
Katie Wood/Stephanie Melbourne
There are some great kitchens featured, too.
This warm and wonderful kitchen
belongs to Cathy & Mike Harris.
Somehow,
I just knew the magazine would be a winner
with a front cover like this:
and a
BACK COVER
that is equally enchanting!.
So, if you happen to pop into a
Barnes & Noble
-or any bookstore-
is worth a second look.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!!
I am over at the VA today
enjoying my time with the vets.
I will be off until after
Thanksgiving and I will catch up
with all of you then.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I hope each and every one of you
has somewhere special to spend the holiday
and that it is with someone you love.
As for me-
I am getting my turkey ready!
enjoying my time with the vets.
I will be off until after
Thanksgiving and I will catch up
with all of you then.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I hope each and every one of you
has somewhere special to spend the holiday
and that it is with someone you love.
As for me-
I am getting my turkey ready!








0 Yorumlar