Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Superman Primedickery


Okay, let's analyze these latest "Superman Prime" pages and see once again if the character isn't a critique on the so-called "fanboy mentality."

1. "I can't believe I found an Earth even lamer than the one I was stuck on." -- "Worst Earth Ever!"

2. "Cyborg shouldn't be a member of the Justice League." -- lingering institutionalized racism. Liked Black Panther when he wore the full mask and didn't have the African overtones.

3. "Or another fake Aquaman." -- though, to be fair, to really complete the "extreem fanboy" stereotype, he would have snuck a gay joke in there.

4. "This Wonder Woman's not that pretty. Not like my girlfriend Laurie." -- Dude is in denial. Uses insert from picture frame as photo of supposed girlfriend. Would have sex with WW in two seconds. Would have sex with WW's photo insert from picture frame in two seconds.

5. "The perfect universe is out there. Mine is out there. And if I had to rip apart the entire Multiverse..." -- Isn't this how we got in this "Countdown" mess in the first place?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar