Happy Wednesday! It was a good day at the local comic book shop, as all the books arrived in a timely fashion. Fanboys and Fangirls alike rejoiced and high-fived, calling the day a success. Heh.
I haven't link-blogged for over a week, and I wanted to recognize some of my fellow bloggers for their incredible insights. I love to go visit other sites and see what is going on, and I usually learn a thing or two.
Lisa at Sequentially Speaking has come up with an amazing concept called POWER in Comics. Head over there and take a look. I am really impressed and hope to be able to help in some way.
Mark at Comic Coverage has another chapter of "All I Need to Know I Learned From Comic Books". It is good stuff. I continue to enjoy Mark's wicked sense of humor and sharp wit.
Over at Ye Olde Comick Book Blog, you have got to see it to believe it. Spoiler alert: do not check it out if you are at work. The boys have taken a Marvel cover and, well, altered it a bit. I will reserve comment and let you form your own opinion!
A belated congratulations to Redhead Fangirl on her blogoversary! I am crossing my fingers for many more great years to come! Go check out one of my favorite female bloggers!
I got a good chuckle out of "Weird-ass Cover Wednesday" over at Noetic Concordance. I appreciate you, Vaklam!
Last but not least, my hubby takes a look at weddings gone wrong in his "wedding bell blues" week cover featurette.
That's it for me tonight. I bought the new Anita Blake novel "The Harlequin" by Laurell K. Hamilton last night and am eager to finish reading it. I read about half of it last night and had to force myself to go to bed instead of reading too late!
Have a wonderful evening!

0 Yorumlar