Greetings fellow mini addicted! I am afraid what I have to share is pretty sparse this week. I have done a little in a lot of directions, but completed nothing!
I painted the lamps and shades for each of the roomboxes, and painted pots and worked out the plants that will be planted in the pots for the atrium windows. I have yet to actually plant them.
I also began working out the chair designs for the rooms, first finding a chair style I liked and then trying to work out how to make it.
I have drawn up the pieces for the chairs, then imported them into Cricut Design Space.
I cut them from kraft board, and as I am making each of the three prototypes, I am taking notes on what needs to be changed on the pattern pieces. So far, it's not half bad. Just time consuming.
Russ was visiting his mom for a long weekend to celebrate her 71st birthday and to help her knock a few things off of her Honey Do list. He came home Monday with a clear schedule and some wicked home improvement mania. We'll be doing a little home improvement to our family room over the next three weeks, so my mini creating time will be very limited. Here's what the room has (mostly) looked like for the past 11 years...
I'll share some after photos as soon as we're done. It's going to look very different!
I asked Rusty if he'd mind helping a little. This is what he said...
I think we're on our own, lol! See you next week!
xo xo,
Jodi




0 Yorumlar