Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One Direction's Niall Horan, Demi Lovato deny hookup: 'It has never happened'


Almost two months after his failed date with Demi Lovato, Niall Horan is still fighting the rumors that he and Demi are an item. Saturday news on E! Online reveals Niall Horan backpedaling on any romance claims with "X Factor" judge Demi Lovato. Reports quote Niall as quipping that Demi Lovato feels like she owns him after he kissed her at the VMA's in September.

"I think she feels a little bit of ownership over me because she was the one to put me through on 'The X Factor' when she was a guest judge."

Actually if that was the case, it would be more like Niall owes Demi Lovato for giving him his big break, allowing Simon Cowell to place him with fellow One Direction band members. Is Niall exhibiting a bit of denial here? Niall did state that “Demi's one of the nicest girls I know. She's super cool. She always texts me to see how I am. But nothing ever really happened.”

Reports like the video report at the top of this article are incorrect and have sparked the rumor mill with fresh waves of Lovato-Horan romance - despite repeated denials by Lovato over the past few months. Demi is quite upset with the Niall Horan romance rumors and has stated: "He’s not my boyfriend." Of course she might have been more successful at killing rumors if she hadn't made the video with Simon Cowell that joked about kissing Niall Horan.

According to Perez Hilton, Demi is still denying rumors and told reporters on Thursday, “Niall’s not happening, it has never happened. Final, done, never happened!”

So there you have it. Demi Lovato has denied rumors, and Niall Horan is denying rumors of a love match. How much better can it be for the fans who dream of meeting and snagging Niall? The door has been left wide open for Niall Horan.

As for Demi Lovato, last week co-judge Louis seemed intent on hooking Demi up with George Shelley of Union J. According to Entertainmentwise, George told Louis: "Demi Lovato is the one I like."

Louis reportedly told George: "Do you? I'll give you her [Lovato's] number. I will, I've got it. I can sort that out"

It seems fans and media have one idea, and Niall and Demi have another. May the best couple win.

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar