Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'Running Man' Yang Se-chan, Lee Kwang-soo's disenfranchisement '3 Minutes Mask' as they begin Unravel

On the 6th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, the first special feature of the godo was held.On this day, Yoon Seok-ho said, The thieves are preparing for the crime before the crime.However, Lee Kwang-soo refuted, I know the room of the truth of the ghost drawing, and I do not have to choose an interior expert.Yang Se-chan then laughed, depriving Lee Kwang-soo of his right to speak.Audio director Yang Se-chan could have put Mask on one person he wanted to keep him from speaking for three minutes.I was so frustrated that I got a little sick, this stuffiness has been a long time, said Lee Kwang-soo, who took off Mask three minutes later.

On the 6th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', the first special feature of the godo was held.

On this day, Yoon Seok-ho said, "The thieves are preparing for the crime before the crime." However, Lee Kwang-soo refuted, "I know the room of the truth of the ghost drawing, and I do not have to choose an interior expert."

Yang Se-chan then laughed, depriving Lee Kwang-soo of his right to speak. Audio director Yang Se-chan could have put Mask on one person he wanted to keep him from speaking for three minutes. "I was so frustrated that I got a little sick, this stuffiness has been a long time," said Lee Kwang-soo, who took off Mask three minutes later.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar