Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Keep Justin Bieber's Relationship Advice in Mind Before You Netflix and Chill

As we head into the long weekend, Justin Bieber has some advice for single people, especially those beginning to wonder, "What happens if I die alone and get eaten by my cat?"

We all get lonely sometimes, even Justin Bieber, and he's here to tell you there's no point in starting something up just to fill the void. (The wording is a little confusing because he says they have to be awesome "or I'm Netflix and chill," which, I guess, means he's watching Netflix and chilling... by himself instead of with someone else? But either way, good, if not slightly convoluted advice.)

Also, hey, Justin, I don't know if you're reading this, but your phone is about to die.

Related: Justin Bieber's Little Brother Has Grown Up So Much

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar