Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Park Joon-hyung" Kim Ji Hye, "Who? I still have an awkward face."

Kim Ji Hye posted a picture of himself on Instagram on the 25th and wrote New Gyu?My face is still awkward, he said. I need to take a picture of Profile with an app. I want you to be close to your face.Netizens responded Pretty, This picture is more beautiful than the application and Beautiful looks have risen these days.Meanwhile, Kim Ji Hye has two daughters in 2005 with Comedian Park Jun-hyung and marriage.copyright holder c

Kim Ji Hye posted a picture of himself on Instagram on the 25th and wrote "New Gyu?"

"My face is still awkward," he said. "I need to take a picture of Profile with an app. I want you to be close to your face."

Netizens responded "Pretty", "This picture is more beautiful than the application" and "Beautiful looks have risen these days".

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Hye has two daughters in 2005 with Comedian Park Jun-hyung and marriage.

copyright holder c

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar