Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My latest purchases

Isn't it just typical to get a cold in the middle of the summer and the thermometer is 30+ degrees Celsius in the sun? My throat is killing me and I feel very tired.

Any how, let's look at my latest purchases. :)

Stamping plate m63 from ebay. Finally I snugged it for a decent price and the print that made me buy it is the houndstooth pattern. I've began loving that print on literally everything and of cause I must have it on my nails. I'm really not that good with stamping but I've been planning to practice to don't be surprized if you'll see it here in the future. ;)

A bunch of Oopsie Daises from Etsy, and as usual it's Sminkan who's inspired me for the majority of these above.

 And above we have something as unusual as store bought polishes! My first Zoya's ever at the neat price of 19 SEK (that's about 2 euro). And three fairly new brands for me; Miyo, Odena and Vow.

The Miyo's I find extra exciting to try since they seems duochrome in the way Color Clubs's Port-Folio is. However I'm not sure if that's real duochrome or if we should call it something else?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar