With MUA
Hey all, hope you all had a great weekend. For the start of a new week I had another go at stamping with foil, this time though I used MUA Supernova foil and polishes. I painted my nails yesterday with one coat of Pitch Black. That was so I knew it would be totally dry for stamping today.
I didn't use the foil glue, but sis use the polish, and one of each of the coloured foils. Using small flower images from cheeky plates CH12 and CH17 I stamped the flower then as quick as possible pressed the foil over the stamped image. I did this multiple times on each nail with different coloured foil. Some came out better than others, but still a very pretty effect. This is before topcoat..
I wasn't sure if top coating would crackle the foil and ruin the design, but I don't think it did. Take a look..
I really like this, and have entered it in the Grazia UK #ManicureMonday competition, so fingers crossed for being shortlisted :)
If you would like to try this, the MUA Luxe Foil kits can be bought from Superdrug and MUA, where they are on special offer of 3 for 2!
Thanks for stopping by and as always stay safe and much love..










0 Yorumlar