Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shopping Guide and Tips

Gingham Blouse from Shein.com

“Stay home and shop online – you’re too pretty to have to look for a parking spot!”

If you’re anything like me, then you may be always looking for new clothes to freshen up your wardrobe.  Because I love to be unique and different (read yesterday’s post about being unique if you missed it here), I always try to add things to my wardrobe that are going to stand out, make me be remembered and generally just make me feel better about myself and how I look.

The picture in this post is of me wearing a top that I bought this summer from www.shein.com, and I still love it.  I have found so many different unique pieces, perhaps you can too.  For those of you who hate to shop (you know who I’m talking to)…then this site is the answer you’ve been looking for 🙂

After moving to Utah from England I found it hard finding styles that were going to keep me unique, so I became quite efficient at shopping when I travel, visiting stores like Nordstrom Rack and really digging through the racks, and even more recently, online shopping.  One of the problems that I have found with online shopping is that a lot of sites have clothes that look great but their quality is questionable to say the least!  I have a few sites that I have found and trust because I have ordered various things from them and none have left me disappointed.  My recent favorite online site is shein.com – the reason I love this site is because there are so many things to choose from, their quality is really good, and most importantly they are really inexpensive.  When I shop for business wear I tend to spend more because they are the kinds of styles that you can wear year after year without them being out of style, but fashion or trendy items are something I don’t want to spend a fortune on.

Here are some of the items that I found on the site that are top of my shopping list – and again, I could buy all of these and not feel too guilty about spending too much money.  I rotate my closet for the summer/spring and fall/winter because if I don’t then I have a hard time finding what I am looking for.  Every time I pull out my seasonal clothes there are some that I know I won’t wear again, and these are the ones that I donate.  I feel that it’s important to donate clothes, purge, cleanse or whatever you choose to call it, so that there is not clutter in your life (especially in your closet).  After I have purged some items, I have room for more, so I love to find some unique, bold, funky pieces that I can add to my closet that won’t break the bank.  If you haven’t already checked out this site, you really should.  The sizing is really accurate (not like a lot of online sites), so if you wear a small, you will want to buy that size on this site too!

 

Shein.com – one of my favorite sites right now, for price, value and selection

1 – Flower Print Kimono
2 – Pink Sweater with Pearl Accents
3 – Jeans with Lace Sides
4 – Floral Block Heel Pumps
5 – Ruffle Pencil Skirt
6 – Calico Print Wide Legged pants
7 – Polka Dot Print Jeans
8 – Grey Ruched Sleeve Plaid Dress
9 – White Eyelet Top
10 – Pink Emroidered Contrast Top
11 – Snake Print Booties

Each piece has a corresponding number and that number has a link listed below (just in case you like my taste and want to shop that item yourself).

Shopping can be frustrating, intimidating and most importantly expensive, so if you could find a way to alleviate one or more of those frustrations, wouldn’t that be worth it to you?

 



from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2w1kjCM
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar