Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lizzo delivers inspiring message to fans at New Year's Eve


“Anything can happen in a decade.”

In celebration of the new year, Lizzo took a trip through memory as a reminder never to give up on her dreams. Today, Lizzo is a Grammy-nominated music star, but a decade ago, the Houston-raised artist was homeless and suffering from her father's death.
“2009 was the year my father died. 2009 was the year I lived in my car and cried to sleep on Thanksgiving, ”tweeted the Good As Hell singer on Tuesday (December 31) with pictures of her taken 10 years apart. “2019 is the year my album and song were number 1. 2019 is the year I told my mom I can buy her a house. “Anything can happen in a decade, she continued. "Tomorrow is the beginning of anything."
In fact, 2019 became a debut year for Lizzo, whose single "Truth Hurts" topped the Billboard Hot 100 for four seven consecutive weeks and made it to President Obama's favorite song list of the year. "Truth Hurts" was released in 2017 during one of the "darkest days" of Lizzo's career, she revealed in an interview with People magazine in July.
“I remember thinking, 'If I stopped music now, no one would notice. This is my best song ever, and nobody cares. I was like, 'Fuck it, I'll stop it.' And many people came together; my producer, my publicist and my family said, 'Go on, because it's the darkest day before dawn.' ”

Feelin Good As Hell
@lizzo

2009 was the year my daddy died

2009 was the year I lived in my car & cried myself to sleep on thanksgiving

2019 is the year my album & song went #1. 2019 is the year I told my mama I can buy her a house

Anything can happen in a decade

Tomorrow is the beginning of ur Anything



Ver imagem no TwitterVer imagem no Twitter
419 mil
Informações e privacidade no Twitter Ads
57,4 mil pessoas estão falando sobre isso

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar